Friday, October 3, 2014

Swapping Panels!

The leaderboards before the button is pressed,

and after the button is pressed.

Times aren't separate because I haven't done backend yet, but the button functions as I'd like and it does open a new panel, which is hard to see, but you can see the "NO JUMP PACK" text in the top left. 

I plan on doing a few visual changes, and I'll update the post today if I finish it.



Current errors with unknown fixes:
[ERROR] gamemodes/surf/gamemode/leaderboards/cl_leaderboards.lua:348: attempt to index a nil value
  1. CloseJPLB - gamemodes/surf/gamemode/leaderboards/cl_leaderboards.lua:348
   2. unknown - gamemodes/surf/gamemode/leaderboards/cl_leaderboards.lua:56
    3. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:69


Updated LB Look





No comments:

Post a Comment